Tuesday 5 January 2010

One. Two. Three. Floor.

I unfortunately do not have photographical evidence of my adventure last night. Joan and I decided to buy Tang (AKA TOM) a bottle of Tequila and teach him and Wen (AKA JACK) and the other guys at the restaurant how to do Tequila shots (with lemons; no limes in China). During my teaching training we were exposed to the "I do, we you, you do" method. So, I did. We did. And they did. Then I did. Then I did again. And again. And again. By the end of the night we finished the entire bottle of tequila and about 6 or 7 large beers. Only Tom liked the Tequila. Actually, i'm pretty sure one of the guys threw up after he tried it. I don't remember many of our conversations, but Jack and I definitely brought our "relationship" out in public. We left around 1 am and as I tried to get onto Jack's motorcycle, i fell completely backwards and hit the ground. Hard. So, now i'm probably known as the drunk, mentally challanged lao wei who literally cannot communicate with her boyfriend to most of Youxian. Yay me.

No comments:

Post a Comment