Thursday 20 August 2009

What the F is Going on?

As it is my 18th day in China and I am just now adding my first (hopefully) of many entries into the international world of blogging I think the hectic nature of “orientation” aka “the 7th level of Dante’s hell” is obvious. I am a blogging virgin, but I will try my best to keep my entries up to date, if for nothing else to give the 1 or 2 people reading them a good laugh for the day.
Exhaustion has become more common than the squat toilets I am forced to hover over (an entry will be dedicated to this specific topic) and air condition is NOT a condition found in Hunan, China. Besides the lack of sleep, toilets, and central air, the best way to describe my experience thus far would be unexpectedly comical. I have never laughed so much, nor have I ever been laughed at so much in my life. My dry humor and unique facial expressions have become quite the hit. I have titled this first entry “what the f is going on?” because, well, it’s the most common phrase that slips out of my mouth.

2 comments:

  1. I'll gladly be one of those one or two people. Great stuff. You've encouraged me to keep up on my blog a bit better too.

    ReplyDelete